FleshEaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules an punishments

Go down

Rules an punishments Empty Rules an punishments

Post  Dranos Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:25 am

1: Treat all members as equals and show them respect.Failure to do so will have your offending post deleted, people who repeat such actions will be deactivated with no warning.A third and final attempt to break this rule will result in an account deletion, with no warning

2: If you are found to be using more than one account( I can check I.P adresses).Then it is a no warning, immediate ban.However, if the problem is due to two people on thesame computer or in the same house.Please tell me and I will make note of it.

3: Watch your language, several bad words are censored.However I am leaving the Mods with most of the work.You have 3 chances, first time you swear without due cause you will be warned, a second time is a temp deactivation, and a third time will result in a longer ban.Possibly up to two weeks.Depending on the reason why you swore, it may have possibly been to insult another member.You will be deleted!

4: Please show respect to Staff, myself included.You must all realise that I can do practically anything as a founder Admin, this includes deleting your avatar or sig, removing you, banning you, giving you no permissions.If you do not show respect for any of the Staff here at any time.I can excersis any of these powers. You have been warned

5: On the matter of Racism, the first hint of it is an immediate deletion.Racism sickens me, and will not be tolerated.

Other than those 5 rules, I will try to be lenient.However without rules there is only Anarchy.

Thanks in advance for following them.
Dranos
Dranos
Admin

https://flesheaters.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum